- Blue are all the people you don't know.
- Rare are those people you recognize, might know by name but never really talk to if you ever bump into them.
- Medium rare are your acquaintances.
- Medium are most of your friends.
- Medium well are typically co-workers you have worked a lot with. You don't know everything about them, but in certain areas you know a lot about them.
- Well done are your close friends that you know everything about.
- Over done are those people who used to be close but over time you grew apart.
Meat your friends
Have you ever thought about referring to your friends in terms of meat doneness?